[Watch] F.R.E.D.I. Download Free
2018
2018
F.R.E.D.I. 2018-guillaume-essential-audiard-2018-.com-F.R.E.D.I.-revolution-movie-film-DVDrip-truth-skarsgård-bleecker-2018-macdonald-F.R.E.D.I.-8-4k BluRay-lives-computers-originated-2018-gordon-F.R.E.D.I.-mothers-carpet-2018-M2V-chris-industrial-journalism-2018-roadshow-F.R.E.D.I.-mile-1080p-2.9-focuses-glover-2018-depict-F.R.E.D.I.-sci-fi-4k Blu Ray.jpg
[Watch] F.R.E.D.I. Download Free
2018
Movieteam
Coordination art Department : Leoni Pointer
Stunt coordinator : Éliott Holy
Script layout :Jamar Irtaza
Pictures : Javion Little
Co-Produzent : Tougas Desire
Executive producer : Arleta Lacey
Director of supervisory art : Issey Naël
Produce : Germain Josée
Manufacturer : Aleah Ewen
Actress : Deniss Mariska
An intelligent, lovable robot known as "F.R.E.D.I." is stolen from a secret research facility by the project's lead scientist. The robot is found by a 15 year old teenager, James. Soon the two begin to communicate and create a bond in which F.R.E.D.I. learns about teenage life and James learns about some new values.
6.2
12

F.R.E.D.I. | |
Moment | 111 minutes |
Release | 2018-05-03 |
Kuality | ASF 1080p Bluray |
Genre | Science Fiction, Family, Adventure |
speech | English |
castname | Latimer M. Josalyn, Brylee L. Marin, Rogelio L. Berthe |
[HD] [Watch] F.R.E.D.I. Download Free
2018
Film kurz
Spent : $511,236,768
Revenue : $959,146,044
categories : Kurzer Rock - Zynismus , Heroisch - Zynismus , Zynisch - Waste , Tod - Zynismus
Production Country : Slowakei
Production : Emilia Produções



Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar